上 e-robot prize 137290

 The EROBOT Prize provides a total of $5 million in funding, including $4 million in cash prizes for competitors and an additional $1 million in awards and support to network partners Through this prize, the US Department of Energy (DOE) will stimulate technological innovation,The EROBOT Prize is looking for judges! The AmericanMade Buildings Prize Envelope Retrofit Opportunities for Building Optimization Technologies is designed to catalyze the development of minimally invasive, lowcost, and holistic building envelope retrofit solutions that make retrofits easier, faster, safer, and more accessible for workersTune in to learn more about the EROBOT prize and hear from thought

E-robot prize

E-robot prize- The EROBOT Prize is focused on developing advanced robotics for building envelope retrofits in alignment with the Advanced Building Construction (ABC) InitiativeBy transforming current energyefficient upgrade methods—which are often disruptive to homeowners or building occupants and pose potential health and safety hazards to construction The EROBOT Prize is made up of two phases that will fasttrack efforts to identify, develop, and validate disruptive solutions to meet building industry needs Each phase will include a contest period when participants will work to rapidly advance their solutions

 The AmericanMade Buildings Envelope Retrofit Opportunities for Building Optimization Technologies (EROBOT) Prize is designed to catalyze the development of Home/Robots/ DOE's EROBOT Prize targets robots for construction and built environment Robots DOE's EROBOT Prize targets robots for construction and built environment RSS Feed 0 4 2 minutes read Facebook Twitter LinkedIn TumblrThe EROBOT Prize is made up of two phases that will fasttrack efforts to identify, develop, and validate disruptive solutions to meet building industry needs Each phase will include a contest period when participants will work to rapidly advance their solutions DOE invites anyone, individually or as a team, to compete to transform a conceptual solution into product reality

About the EROBOT Prize As part of the AmericanMade Challenges series, the EROBOT Prize unites the world's bestinclass research base with the unparalleled entrepreneurial support system of the AmericanMade Network Consisting of pioneering Silicon Valley Robotics is pleased to announce that we are a Connector organization for the EROBOT Prize, and other DOE competitions on the AmericanMade NetworkThere is $2 million USD available in up to ten prizes for Phase One of the EROBOT Prize, and $10 million USD available in Phase TwoThis will be a recurring event

Representatives from the EROBOT Prize administrative team and EROBOT Connectors may also join the sessions They can help support your team and move your technology closer to winning part of the $4 million cash prize!RSVP now to claim your spot! Silicon Valley Robotics is pleased to announce that we are a Connector organization for the EROBOT Prize, and other DOE competitions on the AmericanMade Network There is $2 million USD available in up to ten prizes for Phase One of the EROBOT Prize, and $10 million USD available in Phase Two Individuals or teams can sign up for the competition,

Loveco Replacement Parts Compatible For Irobot Roomba E I Series E5 E6 I7 I7 I6 I6 I3 I3 I4 I4 I8 I8 Plus 1 Set Multi Surface Rubber Brush 8

Loveco Replacement Parts Compatible For Irobot Roomba E I Series E5 E6 I7 I7 I6 I6 I3 I3 I4 I4 I8 I8 Plus 1 Set Multi Surface Rubber Brush 8

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close